Wealth effects of banks' rights to market and originate annuities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keeley, Michael C, 1990. "Deposit Insurance, Risk, and Market Power in Banking," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1183-1200, December.
- Fred Furlong & Simon Kwan, 1999.
"Financial Modernization and Regulation,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 95-100, December.
- Sundaram, Sridhar & Rangan, Nanda & Davidson, Wallace III, 1992. "The market valuation effects of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 1097-1122, December.
- John, Kose & John, Teresa A. & Senbet, Lemma W., 1991. "Risk-shifting incentives of depository institutions: A new perspective on federal deposit insurance reform," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 895-915, September.
- Karafiath, Imre, 1988. "Using Dummy Variables in the Event Methodology," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 23(3), pages 351-57, August.
- Marcia Cornett & Hamid Mehran & Hassan Tehranian, 1998. "The Impact of Risk-Based Premiums on FDIC-Insured Institutions," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 153-169, April.
- Julie L. Williams & Stuart E. Feldstein & Karen E. Mcsweeney, 1997. "Current Issues Regarding Bank Sales Of Insurance And Annuity Products," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 65-84, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:487-503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.