Characterization and prediction of the airport operational saturation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Moshe Givoni & Timothy Vowles, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/239911, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Cook & Graham Tanner & Adrian Lawes, 2012. "The Hidden Cost of Airline Unpunctuality," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 157-173, May.
- Redondi, Renato & Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar, 2016. "Congestion spill effects of Heathrow and Frankfurt airports on connection traffic in European and Gulf hub airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 287-297.
- Cook, Andrew & Blom, Henk A.P. & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario Nunzio & MiccichÃ¨, Salvatore & Rivas, DamiÃ¡n & VÃ¡zquez, Rafael & Zanin, Massimiliano, 2015. "Applying complexity science to air traffic management," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 149-158.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung, 2005. "Inherent delays and operational reliability of airline schedules," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 273-282.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Givoni, Moshe & Vowles, Timothy, 2017. "Hello major airports, goodbye regional airports? Recent changes in European and US low-cost airline airport choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 50-62.
- Campanelli, Bruno & Fleurquin, Pablo & Arranz, AndrÃ©s & Etxebarria, Izaro & Ciruelos, Carla & EguÃluz, VÃctor M. & Ramasco, JosÃ© J., 2016. "Comparing the modeling of delay propagation in the US and European air traffic networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PA), pages 12-18.
- Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham, 2008. "An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 825-848, March.
- Norin, Anna & Granberg, Tobias Andersson & Yuan, Di & VÃ¤rbrand, Peter, 2012. "Airport logistics â€“ A case study of the turn-around process," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 31-34.
- Suau-Sanchez, Pere & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2016. "Measuring the potential for self-connectivity in global air transport markets: Implications for airports and airlines," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 70-82.
- Abdelghany, Khaled F. & S. Shah, Sharmila & Raina, Sidhartha & Abdelghany, Ahmed F., 2004. "A model for projecting flight delays during irregular operation conditions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 385-394.
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2016.
"How do airlines react to airport congestion? The role of networks,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 73-81.
- Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2015. "How Do Airlines React to Airport Congestion? The Role of Networks," Working Papers 2072/260960, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Chris & Bai, Yuqiong & Li, Xin & Michalak, Martin, 2007. "Detecting periodic patterns of arrival delay," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 355-361.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
- Wong, Jinn-Tsai & Tsai, Shy-Chang, 2012. "A survival model for flight delay propagation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 5-11.
- Tomić, Bojan & Sesar, Andrijana & Džaja, Tomislav, 2014. "Komparativna analiza europskog tržišta kapitala i Dow Jones Industrial Average indeksa [Comparative analysis of european capital market and Dow Jones Industrial Average Index]," MPRA Paper 55555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinayak Deshpande & Mazhar Arıkan, 2012. "The Impact of Airline Flight Schedules on Flight Delays," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 423-440, July.
- Tu, Yufeng & Ball, Michael O. & Jank, Wolfgang S., 2008. "Estimating Flight Departure Delay DistributionsA Statistical Approach With Long-Term Trend and Short-Term Pattern," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 112-125, March.
- AhmadBeygi, Shervin & Cohn, Amy & Guan, Yihan & Belobaba, Peter, 2008. "Analysis of the potential for delay propagation in passenger airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 221-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Max Z. & Ryerson, Megan S., 2019. "Reviewing the DATAS of aviation research data: Diversity, availability, tractability, applicability, and sources," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 111-130.
More about this item
KeywordsAircraft processes; System saturation; Performance indicators; Delay propagation; Bayesian networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:147-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.