The Hidden Cost of Airline Unpunctuality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Bruno F. & Wormer, Maarten M.E.C. & Achola, Thomas A.O. & Curran, Richard, 2017. "Airline delay management problem with airport capacity constraints and priority decisions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-44.
- Eduardo S. Ayra & David Ríos Insua & María Eugenia Castellanos & Lydia Larbi, 2015. "Risk Analysis for Unintentional Slide Deployment During Airline Operations," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 35(9), pages 1652-1662, September.
- Tam Thien Vo & Xinning Xiao & Shuk Ying Ho, 2019. "How Does Corporate Social Responsibility Engagement Influence Word of Mouth on Twitter? Evidence from the Airline Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 525-542, June.
- Yimga, Jules, 2020. "Price and marginal cost effects of on-time performance: Evidence from the US airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Lang, Fabian & Fink, Andreas & Brandt, Tobias, 2016. "Design of automated negotiation mechanisms for decentralized heterogeneous machine scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(1), pages 192-203.
- RodrÃguez-Sanz, Ã lvaro & Comendador, Fernando GÃ³mez & ValdÃ©s, Rosa Arnaldo & PÃ©rez-CastÃ¡n, Javier A., 2018. "Characterization and prediction of the airport operational saturation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 147-172.
- Javier Cano & David Ríos Insua & Alessandra Tedeschi & Ug̃ur Turhan, 2016. "Security economics: an adversarial risk analysis approach to airport protection," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 245(1), pages 359-378, October.
- Liu, Yulin & Yin, Mogeng & Hansen, Mark, 2019. "Economic costs of air cargo flight delays related to late package deliveries," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 388-401.
- Malandri, Caterina & Mantecchini, Luca & Reis, Vasco, 2019. "Aircraft turnaround and industrial actions: How ground handlers' strikes affect airport airside operational efficiency," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 23-32.
- Kuljanin, Jovana & KaliÄ‡, Milica & Caggiani, Leonardo & Ottomanelli, Michele, 2019. "A comparative efficiency and productivity analysis: Implication to airlines located in Central and South-East Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 152-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.