Aircraft turnaround and industrial actions: How ground handlers' strikes affect airport airside operational efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Cook & Graham Tanner & Adrian Lawes, 2012. "The Hidden Cost of Airline Unpunctuality," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 157-173, May.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung & Caves, Robert E, 2000. "Aircraft operational costs and turnaround efficiency at airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 201-208.
- Cook, Andrew & Tanner, Graham & Williams, Victoria & Meise, Gerhard, 2009. "Dynamic cost indexing â€“ Managing airline delay costs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 26-35.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung, 2005. "Inherent delays and operational reliability of airline schedules," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 273-282.
- Mota, Miguel Mujica & Boosten, Geert & De Bock, Nico & Jimenez, Edgar & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho, 2017. "Simulation-based turnaround evaluation for Lelystad Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(PA), pages 21-32.
- Norin, Anna & Granberg, Tobias Andersson & Yuan, Di & VÃ¤rbrand, Peter, 2012. "Airport logistics â€“ A case study of the turn-around process," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 31-34.
- Wong, Jinn-Tsai & Tsai, Shy-Chang, 2012. "A survival model for flight delay propagation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 5-11.
- Wu, Cheng-Lung & Caves, Robert E., 2002. "Modelling of aircraft rotation in a multiple airport environment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 265-277, May.
- AhmadBeygi, Shervin & Cohn, Amy & Guan, Yihan & Belobaba, Peter, 2008. "Analysis of the potential for delay propagation in passenger airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 221-236.
More about this item
KeywordsTurnaround process; Airport simulation; Industrial action; Airside disruption; Delays;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:78:y:2019:i:c:p:23-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.