Airline delay management problem with airport capacity constraints and priority decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Schachtebeck & Anita Schöbel, 2010. "To Wait or Not to Wait---And Who Goes First? Delay Management with Priority Decisions," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(3), pages 307-321, August.
- Ahmad I. Z. Jarrah & Gang Yu & Nirup Krishnamurthy & Ananda Rakshit, 1993. "A Decision Support Framework for Airline Flight Cancellations and Delays," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 266-280, August.
- Twan Dollevoet & Dennis Huisman & Marie Schmidt & Anita Schöbel, 2012. "Delay Management with Rerouting of Passengers," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 74-89, February.
- Andrew Cook & Graham Tanner & Adrian Lawes, 2012. "The Hidden Cost of Airline Unpunctuality," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(2), pages 157-173, May.
- Moudani, Walid El & Mora-Camino, FÃ©lix, 2000. "A dynamic approach for aircraft assignment and maintenance scheduling by airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 233-237.
- Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham, 2008. "An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(2), pages 825-848, March.
- Jon D. Petersen & Gustaf Sölveling & John-Paul Clarke & Ellis L. Johnson & Sergey Shebalov, 2012. "An Optimization Approach to Airline Integrated Recovery," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 482-500, November.
- Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Dah-Hwei, 1996. "A decision support framework for handling schedule perturbation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 405-419, December.
- J. E. Beasley & M. Krishnamoorthy & Y. M. Sharaiha & D. Abramson, 2000. "Scheduling Aircraft Landings—The Static Case," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 180-197, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pternea, Moschoula & Haghani, Ali, 2019. "An aircraft-to-gate reassignment framework for dealing with schedule disruptions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 116-132.
- Bouarfa, Soufiane & MÃ¼ller, Jasper & Blom, Henk, 2018. "Evaluation of a Multi-Agent System approach to airline disruption management," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 108-118.
- Kim, Myeonghyeon & Choi, Yuri & Song, Ki Han, 2019. "Identification model development for proactive response on irregular operations (IROPs)," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-8.
- Derui Wang & Yanfeng Wu & Jian-Qiang Hu & Miaomiao Liu & Peiwen Yu & Cheng Zhang & Yan Wu, 2019. "Flight Schedule Recovery: A Simulation-Based Approach," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 36(06), pages 1-19, December.
- Eva König, 2020. "A review on railway delay management," Public Transport, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 335-361, June.
- Pedro Jose Gudiel Pineda & Chao-Che Hsu & James J. H. Liou & Huai-Wei Lo, 2018. "A Hybrid Model for Aircraft Type Determination Following Flight Cancellation," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1147-1172, July.
- Dhanisetty, V.S. Viswanath & Verhagen, W.J.C. & Curran, Richard, 2018. "Multi-criteria weighted decision making for operational maintenance processes," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 152-164.
More about this item
KeywordsDelay management problem; Airline disruption management; Passenger connectivity; Hub airport capacity; Binary linear programming; Receding horizon control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.