Global sourcing in integrated network structures: The case of hybrid purchasing organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Samli, A. Coskun & Browning, John M. & Busbia, Carolyn, 1998. "The Status of Global Sourcing as a Critical Tool of Strategic Planning:: Opportunistic Versus Strategic Dichotomy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 177-187, November.
- Adenfelt, Maria & Lagerström, Katarina, 2006. "Knowledge development and sharing in multinational corporations: The case of a centre of excellence and a transnational team," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 381-400, August.
- K Kim & J-H Park & J E Prescott, 2003. "The global integration of business functions: a study of multinational businesses in integrated global industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(4), pages 327-344, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moema Pereira Nunes, 2016. "Motivations, Risks, Barriers, and Results Associated with the Adoption of Global Sourcing by Brazilian Companies: a Case-Based Study," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 135-157, March.
- Knight, Louise & Tu, Yi-Hsi & Preston, Jude, 2014. "Integrating skills profiling and purchasing portfolio management: An opportunity for building purchasing capability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 271-283.
- Driedonks, Boudewijn A. & Gevers, Josette M.P. & van Weele, Arjan J., 2014. "Success factors for sourcing teams: How to foster sourcing team effectiveness," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 288-304.
- Jia, Fu & Lamming, Richard & Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Nassimbeni, Guido, 2014. "Global purchasing strategy and International Purchasing Offices: Evidence from case studies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 284-298.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Gianluca Gucciardi & Leonzio Rizzo, 2017. "Does purchase centralization reduce public expenditure? Evidence from the Italian healthcare system," Working papers 66, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Kizito Elijah Kanyoma & James Kamwachale Khomba & Eric James Sankhulani & Rabiya Hanif, 2013. "Sourcing Strategy and Supply Chain Risk Management in the Healthcare Sector: A Case Study of Malawi¡¯s Public Healthcare Delivery Supply Chain," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(3), pages 16-26, August.
- Kirchner, Alexander & Labusch, Nils & Lopez Cordoba, Adriana & Sartor, Sebastian & Tumbas, Sanja & Villalon, Enrique & Wiethoff, Sebastian, 2011. "Network e-Volution," ERCIS Working Papers 11, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Yeniyurt, Sengun & Henke, John W. & Cavusgil, Erin, 2013. "Integrating global and local procurement for superior supplier working relations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 351-362.
- Lampel, Joseph & Bhalla, Ajay, 2011. "Living with offshoring: The impact of offshoring on the evolution of organizational configurations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 346-358, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0143-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia, Fu & Lamming, Richard & Sartor, Marco & Orzes, Guido & Nassimbeni, Guido, 2014. "International purchasing offices in China: A dynamic evolution model," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 580-593.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational corporations MNCs Integrated network structure Hybrid organization Global sourcing Purchasing Portfolio model Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:15:y:2009:i:2:p:194-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.