Information technologies and the future of the multinational enterprise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siew Meng Leong & Chin Tiong Tan, 1993. "Managing Across Borders: An Empirical Test of the Bartlett and Ghoshal  Organizational Typology," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 449-464, September.
- Child, John, 1984. "New technology and developments in management organization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 211-223.
- Anne-Wil Harzing, 2000. "An Empirical Analysis and Extension of the Bartlett and Ghoshal Typology of Multinational Companies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 101-120, March.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Guillen, Mauro F., 2002. "What is the best global strategy for the Internet?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 39-46.
- Srilata Zaheer & Shalini Manrakhan, 2001. "Concentration and Dispersion in Global Industries: Remote Electronic Access and the Location of Economic Activities," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 667-686, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zorzini, Marta & Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C., 2014. "Coordinating offshored operations in emerging economies: A contingency-based study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 323-339.
- Conti, Claudio Ramos & Parente, Ronaldo & de Vasconcelos, Flávio C., 2016. "When distance does not matter: Implications for Latin American multinationals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1980-1992.
- Nicolai Pogrebnyakov, 2017. "A Cost-Based Explanation of Gradual, Regional Internationalization of Multinationals on Social Networking Sites," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 37-64, February.
- Zorzini, Marta & Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C., 2012. "Customer Enquiry Management in global supply chains: A comparative multi-case study analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-140.
- Pedro Domingos Antoniolli, 2016. "Information Technology Framework for Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Demand Management: a Brazilian Case Study," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 13(2), pages 27-55, March.
- Fan, Di & Zhu, Cherrie Jiuhua & Nyland, Chris, 2012. "Factors affecting global integration of Chinese multinationals in Australia: A qualitative analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 13-26.
- Maria Adenfelt & Katarina Lagerström, 2006. "Organizational rejuvenation for knowledge exploitation: Exploring corporate entrepreneurship in an MNE," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 83-98, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational enterprise Global strategy and structures Information technology Local responsiveness Global efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:11:y:2005:i:2:p:143-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.