Patterns and strategies of Foreign Direct Investment: the case of Japanese firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas P Woodward & Robert J Rolfe, 1993. "The Location of Export-Oriented Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean Basin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 121-144, March.
- Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin, 1995. "Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-305, June.
- Mann, Catherine L., 1993.
"Determinants of Japanese direct investment in US manufacturing industries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 523-541, October.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1989. "Determinants of Japanese direct investment in U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 362, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David W Loree & Stephen E Guisinger, 1995. "Policy and Non-Policy Determinants of U.S. Equity Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(2), pages 281-299, June.
- Petri, Peter A., 1988. "Korea's export niche: Origins and prospects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-63, January.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Robert Grosse & Len J Trevino, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: An Analysis by Country of Origin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(1), pages 139-155, March.
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1996. "Ec Integration And Japanese Foreign Direct Investment In The Ec," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 48-57, January.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujie Yao & Pan Wang, "undated". "Has China Displaced the Outward Investments of OECD Countries?," Discussion Papers 12/10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Jurgen Essletzbichler & Kazuo Kadokawa, 2010. "The Evolution of Regional Labour Productivities in Japanese Manufacturing, 1968-2004," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1189-1205.
- Shujie Yao, 2006. "On economic growth, FDI and exports in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 339-351.
- Yao, Shujie & Wang, Pan, 2014. "Has China displaced the outward investments of OECD countries?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 55-71.
- Xu, WeiGuo & Hu, DaiPing & Lei, AiZhong & Shen, HuiZhang, 2008. "FDI chaos and control in China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:16:p:1739-1746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.