Concentration and Dispersion in Global Industries: Remote Electronic Access and the Location of Economic Activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Guido Fioretti, 2004.
"Will industrial districts exploit B2B? A local experience and a general assessment,"
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 221-242, December.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Will Industrial Districts Exploit B2B? A local experience and a general assessment," Urban/Regional 0504008, EconWPA.
- Niccolò Pisani & Joan Enric Ricart, 2016. "Offshoring of Services: A Review of the Literature and Organizing Framework," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 385-424, June.
- Hansen, Michael W. & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "MNC strategies and linkage effects in developing countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 121-130, April.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Gabrielsson, Peter, 2011. "Internet-based sales channel strategies of born global firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 88-99, February.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Pedersen, Torben & Petersen, Bent, 2009. "Is there a trend towards global value chain specialization? -- An examination of cross border sales of US foreign affiliates," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 126-141, June.
- Pezderka, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "A conceptualization of e-risk perceptions and implications for small firm active online internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 409-422, August.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2014. "The effect of foreign trade and investment liberalization on spatial concentration of economic activity," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 648-659.
- Moghaddam, Kaveh & Sethi, Deepak & Weber, Thomas & Wu, Jun, 2014. "The Smirk of Emerging Market Firms: A Modification of the Dunning's Typology of Internationalization Motivations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-374.
- Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 2009. "Transnational Corporations, Global Production Networks, and Urban and Regional Development: A Geographer's Perspective on "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy"," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 197-226.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, "undated". "Cities and the internet: The end of distance?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 198, FEDEA.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2011. "Co-evolution of institutional and organizational factors in explaining offshore outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 252-263, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0024-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Zander, Ivo, 2004. "The microfoundations of cluster stickiness--walking in the shoes of the entrepreneur," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175.
- Luis R. Gomez-Mejia & Marianna Makri & Martin Larraza Kintana, 2010. "Diversification Decisions in Family-Controlled Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 223-252, March.
- Lema, Rasmus, 2010. "Adoption of Open Business Models in the West and Innovation in India's Software Industry," MPRA Paper 49589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sambharya, Rakesh B. & Kumaraswamy, Arun & Banerjee, Snehamay, 2005. "Information technologies and the future of the multinational enterprise," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 143-161, June.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0105-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ris:invreg:0361 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0021-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:4:p:667-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .