The diffusion of mobile social networking: Further study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:91-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- David C. Schmittlein & Vijay Mahajan, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation for an Innovation Diffusion Model of New Product Acceptance," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(1), pages 57-78.
- Trajtenberg, Manuel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1989.
"The Diffusion of Innovations: A Methodological Reappraisal,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 35-47, January.
- Manuel Trajtenberg & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1982. "The Diffusion of Innovations: A Methodological Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 1008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:4-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scaglione, Miriam & Giovannetti, Emanuele & Hamoudia, Mohsen, 2015. "The diffusion of mobile social networking: Exploring adoption externalities in four G7 countries," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1159-1170.
- V. Srinivasan & Charlotte H. Mason, 1986. "Technical Note—Nonlinear Least Squares Estimation of New Product Diffusion Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 169-178.
More about this item
KeywordsGamma/Shifted Gompertz (G/SG); Skew; Chasm; Chilling effects; Social media;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:4:p:612-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.