Monitoring processes with changing variances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Keith Ord, 2008. "Monitoring Processes with Changing Variances," Working Papers 2008-004, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- J. Keith Ord & Rob J. Hyndman & Anne B. Koehler & Ralph D. Snyder, 2008. "Monitoring Processes with Changing Variances," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 407-417, October.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Fernandes, C, 1989. "Time Series Models for Count or Qualitative Observations: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 422-422, October.
- Alwan, Layth C & Roberts, Harry V, 1988. "Time-Series Modeling for Statistical Process Control," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Heinen, Andreas, 2003.
"Modelling Time Series Count Data: An Autoregressive Conditional Poisson Model,"
8113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HEINEN, Andréas, 2003. "Modelling time series count data: an autoregressive conditional Poisson model," CORE Discussion Papers 2003062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ord, J.K. & Koehler, A. & Snyder, R.D., 1995. "Estimation and Prediction for a Class of Dynamic Nonlinear Statistical Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/95, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jung, Robert C. & Kukuk, Martin & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2006. "Time series of count data: modeling, estimation and diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2350-2364, December.
- Cohen, Jacqueline & Garman, Samuel & Gorr, Wilpen, 2009. "Empirical calibration of time series monitoring methods using receiver operating characteristic curves," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 484-497, July.
- Xia Pan & Jeffrey Jarrett, 2004. "Applying State Space to SPC: Monitoring Multivariate Time Series," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 397-418.
- Don G. Wardell & Herbert Moskowitz & Robert D. Plante, 1992. "Control Charts in the Presence of Data Correlation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1084-1105, August.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yikai & Corr, David J. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L., 2014. "Analysis of common-cause and special-cause variation in the deterioration of transportation infrastructure: A field application of statistical process control for structural health monitoring," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 96-116.
More about this item
KeywordsControl charts GARCH Heteroscedasticity Innovations State space Statistical process control;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:25:y:2009:i:3:p:518-525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.