Stochastic correlation across international stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kroner, Kenneth F & Ng, Victor K, 1998. "Modeling Asymmetric Comovements of Asset Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 817-844.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2002. "Regime Switches in Interest Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 163-182, April.
- Clifford A. Ball & Walter N. Torous, 1999. "The Stochastic Volatility of Short-Term Interest Rates: Some International Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2339-2359, December.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morana, Claudio & Beltratti, Andrea, 2008. "Comovements in international stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-45, February.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno, 2007. "A GARCH-based method for clustering of financial time series: International stock markets evidence," MPRA Paper 2074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Morana, 2008.
"International stock markets comovements: the role of economic and financial integration,"
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 333-359, September.
- Claudio Morana, 2006. "International Stock Markets Comovements: the Role of Economic and Financial Integration," ICER Working Papers 25-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:59-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- T. Berger & L. Pozzi, 2011. "A new model-based approach to measuring time-varying financial market integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/714, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Berg, Nathan & Gu, Anthony Y. & Lien, Donald, 2007. "Dynamic correlation: A tool hedging house-price risk?," MPRA Paper 26368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2005. "Bond Market and Stock Market Integration in Europe," DNB Working Papers 060, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vanderlei Kleinschmidt & Roberto Meurer, 2008. "Interdependence in conditional variances between Latin American stock markets," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211543080, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Berger, Tino & Pozzi, Lorenzo, 2013. "Measuring time-varying financial market integration: An unobserved components approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 463-473.
- Andrew S. Duncan & Alain Kabundi, 2014.
"Global Financial Crises and Time-Varying Volatility Comovement in World Equity Markets,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(4), pages 531-550, December.
- Andrew Stuart Duncan & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Global Financial Crises and Time-varying Volatility Comovement in World Equity Markets," Working Papers 253, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Branger, Nicole & Muck, Matthias, 2012. "Keep on smiling? The pricing of Quanto options when all covariances are stochastic," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1577-1591.
- Bruno Solnik & Thaisiri Watewai, 2016. "International Correlation Asymmetries: Frequent-but-Small and Infrequent-but-Large Equity Returns," PIER Discussion Papers 31., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jun 2016.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Is there an identity within international stock market volatilities?," MPRA Paper 2069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rezayat, Fahimeh & Yavas, Burhan F., 2006. "International portfolio diversification: A study of linkages among the U.S., European and Japanese equity markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 440-458, October.
- Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying, 2014. "Mean–variance asset–liability management with asset correlation risk and insurance liabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 300-310.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:7:y:2000:i:3-4:p:373-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.