Large neural networks for electricity load forecasting: Are they overfitted?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramanathan, Ramu & Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive W. J. & Vahid-Araghi, Farshid & Brace, Casey, 1997. "Shorte-run forecasts of electricity loads and peaks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Zhang, Guoqiang & Eddy Patuwo, B. & Y. Hu, Michael, 1998. "Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 35-62, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett, Christopher J. & Stewart, Rodney A. & Lu, Jun Wei, 2014. "Forecasting low voltage distribution network demand profiles using a pattern recognition based expert system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 200-212.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:967-977 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Cancelo, José Ramón & Espasa, Antoni & Grafe, Rosmarie, 2008. "Forecasting the electricity load from one day to one week ahead for the Spanish system operator," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 588-602.
- Khan, Ahsan Raza & Mahmood, Anzar & Safdar, Awais & Khan, Zafar A. & Khan, Naveed Ahmed, 2016. "Load forecasting, dynamic pricing and DSM in smart grid: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1311-1322.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:818-:d:139250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601.
- Hahn, Heiko & Meyer-Nieberg, Silja & Pickl, Stefan, 2009. "Electric load forecasting methods: Tools for decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 902-907, December.
- Kim, Myung Suk, 2013. "Modeling special-day effects for forecasting intraday electricity demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 170-180.
- Dordonnat, V. & Koopman, S.J. & Ooms, M. & Dessertaine, A. & Collet, J., 2008.
"An hourly periodic state space model for modelling French national electricity load,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 566-587.
- V. Dordonnat & S.J. Koopman & M. Ooms & A. Dessertaine & J. Collet, 2008. "An Hourly Periodic State Space Model for Modelling French National Electricity Load," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-008/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2011. "Estimation of tourism-induced electricity consumption: The case study of Balearics Islands, Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 437-444, May.
- de Menezes, Lilian M. & Nikolaev, Nikolay Y., 2006. "Forecasting with genetically programmed polynomial neural networks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 249-265.
- Espasa, Antoni & Grafe, Rosmarie & Cancelo, José Ramón, 2007. "Forecasting from one day to one week ahead for the Spanish system operator," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws078418, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Mohcine Bakhat, 2009. "A new approach to estimating tourism-induced electricity consumption," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/6, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Amaral, Luiz Felipe & Souza, Reinaldo Castro & Stevenson, Maxwell, 2008. "A smooth transition periodic autoregressive (STPAR) model for short-term load forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 603-615.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:259-268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:21:y:2005:i:3:p:425-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.