Conducting a sales forecasting audit
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schultz, Randall L., 1992. "Fundamental aspects of forecasting in organizations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 409-411, March.
- Moon, Mark A. & Mentzer, John T. & Smith, Carlo D. & Garver, Michael S., 1998. "Seven keys to better forecasting," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 44-52.
- Winklhofer, Heidi & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Witt, Stephen F., 1996. "Forecasting practice: A review of the empirical literature and an agenda for future research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-221, June.
- Scott Armstrong, J., 1988. "Research needs in forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 449-465.
- Miller, Don M., 1985. "The anatomy of a successful forecasting implementation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 69-78.
- Mentzer, John T. & Bienstock, Carol C. & Kahn, Kenneth B., 1999. "Benchmarking sales forecasting management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 48-56.
- Cox, James Jr., 1987. "An assessment of books relevant to forecasting in marketing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 515-527.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:1:p:5-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.