Sales forecasting updates: how good are they in practice?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ackert, Lucy F & Hunter, William C, 1995.
"Rational Expectations and Security Analysts' Earnings Forecasts,"
The Financial Review,
Eastern Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 427-443, August.
- Lucy F. Ackert & William C. Hunter, 1992. "Rational expectations and security analysts' earnings forecasts," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 92-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1987. "Forecasting Efficiency: Concepts and Applications," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(4), pages 667-674, November.
- Lawrence, Michael & O'Connor, Marcus, 1992. "Exploring judgemental forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-26, June.
- Tilman Ehrbeck & Robert Waldmann, 1996. "Why Are Professional Forecasters Biased? Agency versus Behavioral Explanations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 21-40.
- Egginton, Don M., 1999. "Testing the efficiency and rationality of City forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 57-66, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:170-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Michael P, 1995. "Rationality and the Role of Judgement in Macroeconomic Forecasting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 410-420, March.
- Makridakis, Spyros, 1993. "Accuracy measures: theoretical and practical concerns," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 527-529, December.
- Fildes, Robert, 1992. "The evaluation of extrapolative forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, June.