A monetary policy feedback rule in Korea's fast-growing economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael J. Dueker & Gyuhan Kim, 1998. "A monetary policy feedback rule in Korea's fast-growing economy," Working Papers 1998-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
References listed on IDEAS
- John P. Judd & Brian Motley, 1993. "Using a nominal GDP rule to guide discretionary monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-11.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1993.
"Specification and Analysis of a Monetary Policy Rule for Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 11(2), pages 1-45, December.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1993. "Specification and Analysis of a Monetary Policy Rule for Japan," NBER Working Papers 4449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dueker, Michael & Fischer, Andreas M., 1996.
"Inflation targeting in a small open economy: Empirical results for Switzerland,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 89-103, February.
- Michael J. Dueker & Andreas M. Fischer, 1995. "Inflation targeting in a small open economy: empirical results for Switzerland," Working Papers 1995-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Kim, Chang-Jin, 1994. "Dynamic linear models with Markov-switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 1-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2010. "What does South Korean inflation targeting target?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 526-539, December.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "Characterising the inflation targeting regime in South Korea," Working Paper Series 1004, European Central Bank.
- Ronald H. Lange, 2013. "Monetary policy reactions and the exchange rate: a regime-switching structural VAR for Canada," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 612-632, September.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2011.
"Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 207-228, April.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2009. "Assessing McCallum and Taylor rules in a cross-section of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Giorgio Valente, 2003. "Monetary policy rules and regime shifts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 525-535.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Ryan-Collins, Josh & Werner, Richard A. & Castle, Jennifer, 2016. "A half-century diversion of monetary policy? An empirical horse-race to identify the UK variable most likely to deliver the desired nominal GDP growth rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 158-176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:9:y:1999:i:1:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .