Suitable policy instruments for monetary rules
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sean Becketti & Charles Morris, 1992. "Does money still forecast economic activity?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 65-77.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
- John B. Carlson & Benjamin D. Keen, 1995. "M2 growth in 1995: a return to normalcy?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Dec.
- Friedman, Benjamin M., 1988. "Conducting monetary policy by controlling currency plus noise : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 205-212, January.
- Todd E. Clark, 1994. "Nominal GDP targeting rules: can they stabilize the economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 11-25.
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Robert Rasche, 1995. "Pitfalls in counterfactual analyses of policy rules," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 199-202, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:50:y:1998:i:4:p:379-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.