Suitable policy instruments for monetary rules
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Todd E. Clark, 1994. "Nominal GDP targeting rules: can they stabilize the economy?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 11-25.
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Sean Becketti & Charles Morris, 1992. "Does money still forecast economic activity?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 65-77.
- Robert Rasche, 1995. "Pitfalls in counterfactual analyses of policy rules," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 199-202, July.
- Friedman, Benjamin M., 1988. "Conducting monetary policy by controlling currency plus noise : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 205-212, January.
- John B. Carlson & Benjamin D. Keen, 1995. "M2 growth in 1995: a return to normalcy?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Dec.
- Engle, Robert F. & Yoo, Byung Sam, 1987. "Forecasting and testing in co-integrated systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 143-159, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:50:y:1998:i:4:p:379-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.