The impact of parallel imports on investments in cost-reducing research and development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991.
"The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry,"
9136, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1993. "The incentives for cost reduction in a differentiated industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 519-534.
- Bester, H. & Petrakis, E., 1991. "The Incentives for Cost Reduction in a Differentiated Industry," Discussion Paper 1991-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1998:i:49-50:p:18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haaland, Jan I. & Kind, Hans Jarle, 2008.
"R&D policies, trade and process innovation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 170-187, January.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2001.
"Robust Rules for Industrial Policy in Open Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Robust rules for industrial policy in open economics," Working Papers 200021, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J. S. Chard & C. J. Mellor, 1989. "Intellectual Property Rights and Parallel Imports," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 69-84, 03.
- Malueg, D.A. & Schwartz, M., 1993.
"Parallel Imports, Demand Dispersion and International Price Discrimination,"
93-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius, 1994. "Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 167-195, November.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2005.
"Vertical Distribution, Parallel Trade, and Price Divergence in Integrated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
639, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2007. "Vertical distribution, parallel trade, and price divergence in integrated markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 943-970, May.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Yongmin Chen, 2000.
"Vertical price control and parallel imports - theory and evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2461, The World Bank.
- Keith E. Maskus & Yongmin Chen, 2004. "Vertical Price Control and Parallel Imports: Theory and Evidence," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 551-570, 09.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Robust rules for industrial policy open economies," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 393-409.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "An elementary proposition concerning parallel imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 233-245, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:68:y:2006:i:2:p:443-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.