Parallel Trade and its Ambiguous Effects on Global Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius, 1994.
"Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3-4), pages 167-195, November.
- Malueg, D.A. & Schwartz, M., 1993. "Parallel Imports, Demand Dispersion and International Price Discrimination," Papers 93-6, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Szymanski, Stefan & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005.
"Parallel Trade, International Exhaustion and Intellectual Property Rights: A Welfare Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tommaso Valletti & Stefan Szymanski, 2006. "Parallel Trade, International Exhaustion and Intellectual Property Rights: A Welfare Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 75, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Li, Changying & Maskus, Keith E., 2006. "The impact of parallel imports on investments in cost-reducing research and development," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 443-455, March.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2006. "Differential pricing, parallel trade, and the incentive to invest," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 314-324, September.
- Richardson, Martin, 2002. "An elementary proposition concerning parallel imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 233-245, January.
- Matthias Lutz, 2004. "Pricing in Segmented Markets, Arbitrage Barriers, and the Law of One Price: Evidence from the European Car Market," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 456-475, August.
- Martin Berka, 2009.
"Nonlinear Adjustment in Law of One Price Deviations and Physical Characteristics of Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Berka, Martin, 2006. "Non-linear adjustment in law of one price deviations and physical characteristics of goods," MPRA Paper 8606, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2004.
"Parallel imports and the pricing of pharmaceutical products: evidence from the European Union,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 1035-1057, September.
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2004. "Parallel Import and the Pricing of Pharmaceutical Products: Evidence from the European Union," Working Paper Series 622, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Li, Changying & Robles, Jack, 2007. "Product innovation and parallel trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 417-429, April.
- Izabela Jelovac & Catalina Bordoy, 2005. "Pricing and Welfare Implications of Parallel Imports in the Pharmaceutical Industry," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-21, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, Hong & Peng, Cheng-Hau & Shih, Pei-Cyuan, 2014. "Parallel imports, product innovation and market structures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 237-245.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & MORITA Hodaka & MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2015.
"Parallel Imports and Repair Services,"
15060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2018. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 6850, CESifo Group Munich.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & MORITA, Hodaka & MUKUNOKI, Hiroshi, 2017. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-56, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Frank Mueller-Langer, 2014. "Copyright and parallel trade," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 16, pages 287-310 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorzik, Nathalie & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2013. "Multilateral Stability and Efficiency of Trade Agreements: A Network Formation Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics 14587, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2013. "Neglected infectious diseases: Are push and pull incentive mechanisms suitable for promoting drug development research?," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 185-208, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:177-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.