The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stuart Mestelman, 1986. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Industries with Production Externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 522-25, August.
- Conrad, Klaus & Wang, Jianmin, 1993. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 499-518.
- Knapp, Martin R J, 1978. "Economies of Scale in Sewage Purification and Disposal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 163-83, December.
- Gloria E. Helfand, 1994. "Pollution Prevention As Public Policy: An Assessment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 104-113, October.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1987. "The Technology of Pollution Avoidance by Firms," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(3), pages 384-94.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1983. "The Regulation of Externalities: Efficient Behavior by Sources and Victims," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 38(3), pages 362-75.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241.
- Robert E. Kohn, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Optimal Number of Firms in a Polluting Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 347-54, May.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-22, June.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1993. "Premature mortality in a general equilibrium model of air pollution control," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-37, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:15:y:1997:i:5:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.