The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gloria E. Helfand, 1994. "Pollution Prevention As Public Policy: An Assessment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 104-113, October.
- Conrad, Klaus & Wang, Jianmin, 1993. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 499-518.
- Robert E. Kohn, 1985. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Optimal Number of Firms in a Polluting Industry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 347-354, May.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "On Taxation and the Control of Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 307-322, June.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1983. "The Regulation of Externalities: Efficient Behavior by Sources and Victims," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 38(3), pages 362-375.
- Knapp, Martin R J, 1978. "Economies of Scale in Sewage Purification and Disposal," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, December.
- Kohn, Robert E, 1987. "The Technology of Pollution Avoidance by Firms," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 42(3), pages 384-394.
- Stuart Mestelman, 1986. "General Equilibrium Modelling of Industries with Production Externalities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 522-525, August.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241-241.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1993. "Premature mortality in a general equilibrium model of air pollution control," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Shibata, Hirofumi & Winrich, J Steven, 1983. "Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(200), pages 425-437, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Environmental Abatement Costs and Establishment Size," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 281-296, July.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2015.
"Tax Uniformity: A Commitment Device for Restraining Opportunistic Behavior,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(5), pages 641-672, October.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Tax uniformity: A commitment device for restraining opportunistic behaviour," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1971108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Diana M. Burton & Irma A. Gomez & H. Alan Love, 2011. "Environmental Regulation Cost and Industry Structure Changes," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(3), pages 545-557.
- Sengupta Aditi, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Dynamics," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-29, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:15:y:1997:i:5:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .