Broadcasting versus narrowcasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack H. Beebe, 1977. "Institutional Structure and Program Choices in Television Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 15-37.
- Michael Spence & Bruce Owen, 1977. "Television Programming, Monopolistic Competition, and Welfare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 103-126.
- Holden, Steinar, 1993. "Network or pay-per-view? : A welfare analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 59-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"The Making of Cultural Policy: A European Perspective,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Frederick Van der Ploeg, 2005. "The Making of Cultural Policy: A European Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 1524, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Jarle Kind & Tore Nilssen & Lars Sørgard, 2005.
"Financing of Media Firms: Does Competition Matter?,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2005-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Nilssen, Tore & Sørgard, Lars, 2005. "Financing of Media Firms: Does Competition Matter?," Memorandum 01/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Dietl & Tariq Hasan, 2007. "Pay-Tv Versus Free-Tv: A Model Of Sports Broadcasting Rights Sales," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 405-428, Summer.
- Daniel Flores Curiel, 2001. "Un modelo sobre la competencia entre la telefonía tradicional y el servicio telefónico en la red," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards & Liang Tan, 2006. "Advertising: "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0606, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:10:y:1998:i:1:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.