A Theory of Broadcast Media Concentration and Commercial Advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank A. Cowell, 1990. "Cheating the Government: The Economics of Evasion," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532484, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Jullien, Bruno, 2016. "The advertising-financed business model in two-sided media markets," TSE Working Papers 16-632, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rennhoff, Adam D. & Wilbur, Kenneth C., 2012. "Local media ownership and media quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 231-242.
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics 963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Zhang, Jiekai, 2015.
"Advertising competition in the French free-to-air television broadcasting industry,"
TSE Working Papers
15-578, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Zhang, Jiekai, 2015. "Advertising Competition in the French Free-To-Air Television Broadcasting Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Ivaldi & Jiekai Zhang, 2017. "Advertising Competition in the Free-to-Air TV Broadcasting Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6461, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brown, Keith & Alexander, Peter J., 2005. "Market structure, viewer welfare, and advertising rates in local broadcast television markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 331-337, March.
- Maria Battaggion & Alessandro Vaglio, 2015. "Watchdogs, Platforms and Audience: An Economic Perspective on Media Markets," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 133, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Brendan M. Cunningham, 2005. "Censorship: the Key to Lock-In?," Departmental Working Papers 10, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Benoît Pierre Freyens & Chris Jones, 2014. "Efficient Allocation of Radio Spectrum," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Reisinger, Markus, 2012. "Platform competition for advertisers and users in media markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 243-252.
- Amnon Levy & Michael R. Caputo & Benoît Pierre Freyens, 2013. "Royalties, Entry and Spectrum Allocation to Broadcasting," Economics Working Papers wp13-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:557-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.