Consequences of sales management control in field sales organizations: a cross-national perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Kathleen M. Eisenhardt, 1985. "Control: Organizational and Economic Approaches," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 134-149.
- Behrman, Douglas N. & Perreault, William Jr., 1982. "Measuring the performance of industrial salespersons," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 355-370, September.
- R Bruce Money & John L Graham, 1999. "Salesperson Performance, Pay, and Job Satisfaction: Tests of a Model Using Data Collected in the United States and Japan," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 149-172, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallin, Michael L. & Asree, Susita & Koh, Anthony C. & Hu, Michael Y., 2010. "Antecedents to managerial trust and sales control in Malaysian salesforce," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 292-305, June.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja, 2015. "Incentives to motivate," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 26-42.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Nieken, Petra & Schöttner, Anja, 2015.
"Hidden benefits of reward: A field experiment on motivation and monetary incentives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 188-199.
- Ola KvalÃ¸y & Petra Nieken & Anja Schöttner, 2013. "Hidden Benefits of Reward: A Field Experiment on Motivation and Monetary Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 4393, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Nieken, Petra & Schöttner, Anja, 2013. "Hidden Benefits of Reward: A Field Experiment on Motivation and Monetary Incentives," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 451, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia, 2007. "How management control and job-related characteristics influence the performance of export sales managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1261-1271, December.
- Kustin, Richard Alan, 2004. "Marketing mix standardization: a cross cultural study of four countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 637-649, October.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Analysis of Effective Control Practices in Sales Management: A Comparative Study in Developing Countries," Marketing Working Papers 2006-04-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- K. Dewettinck & D. Buyens, 2006.
"Linking behavioral control to frontline employee commitment and performance: a test of two alternative explanations using motivation theories,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/382, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dewettinck, K. & Buyens, D., 2006. "Linking behavioral control to frontline employee commitment and performance: a test of two alternative explanations using motivation theories," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Katsikea, Evangelia & Theodosiou, Marios & Morgan, Robert E., 2015. "Why people quit: Explaining employee turnover intentions among export sales managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 367-379.
More about this item
KeywordsSales management control strategies Field sales managers Cross-national study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:11:y:2002:i:5:p:577-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .