Competition policy for health care provision in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe ChonÃ© & Franck Evain & Lionel Wilner & Engin Yilmaz, 2013.
"Introducing Activity-Based Payment in the Hospital Industry: Evidence from French Data,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4304, CESifo Group Munich.
- P. Choné & F. Evain & L. Wilner & E. Yilmaz, 2013. "Introducing activity-based payment in the hospital industry: Evidence from French data," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-11, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2007," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 63 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engin Yilmaz & Albert Vuagnat, 2015. "Tarification à l'activité et réadmission," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 475(1), pages 71-87.
- Brigitte Dormont & Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Jean Tirole, 2014. "Refonder l’assurance-maladie," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109091, HAL.
- ChonÃ©, P. & Coudin, Ã‰. & Pla, A., 2014. "Are physician fees responsive to competition?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Elise Coudin & Anne Pla & Anne‐Laure Samson, 2015. "GP responses to price regulation: evidence from a French nationwide reform," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(9), pages 1118-1130, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siciliani, Luigi & Chalkley, Martin & Gravelle, Hugh, 2017. "Policies towards hospital and GP competition in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 103-110.
More about this item
KeywordsHospitals; Cooperation agreements; Merger control; Physician competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:2:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.