Utilisation of eye-care services: The effect of Scotland's free eye examination policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey E. Zabel, 1998. "An Analysis of Attrition in the Panel Study of Income Dynamics and the Survey of Income and Program Participation with an Application to a Model of Labor Market Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 479-506.
- Laurie, Heather M & Wright, Robert E, 2000. "The Scottish Household Panel Survey," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(3), pages 337-339, August.
- Lee A. Lillard & Constantijn W. A. Panis, 1998. "Panel Attrition from the Panel Study of Income Dynamics: Household Income, Marital Status, and Mortality," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 437-457.
- Paul Contoyannis & Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice, 2004. "The dynamics of health in the British Household Panel Survey," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 473-503.
- Jason M. Fletcher & David E. Frisvold, 2009.
"Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, pages 144-176.
- Jason M. Fletcher & David Frisvold, 2008. "Higher Education and Health Investments: Does More Schooling Affect Preventive Health Care Use?," Emory Economics 0813, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- James P. Ziliak & Thomas J. Kniesner, 1998. "The Importance of Sample Attrition in Life Cycle Labor Supply Estimation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(2), pages 507-530.
More about this item
KeywordsEye tests; Health care markets; Health economics; Optometry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:286-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .