Economic crisis and communicable disease control in Europe: A scoping study among national experts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel J. Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010.
"The economic crisis and medical care usage,"
NBER Working Papers
15843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage," CeRP Working Papers 98, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Schneider, Daniel & Tufano, Peter, 2010. "The economic crisis and medical care usage," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-079, Harvard Business School.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:433612 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444.
- Lönnroth, Knut & Jaramillo, Ernesto & Williams, Brian G. & Dye, Christopher & Raviglione, Mario, 2009. "Drivers of tuberculosis epidemics: The role of risk factors and social determinants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2240-2246, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.120329_4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCommunicable diseases; Communicable disease control; European Union; Economic crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.