Economic crisis and communicable disease control in Europe: A scoping study among national experts
The effects of the current global economic crisis on the spread and control of communicable diseases remain uncertain. This study aimed to explore experts’ views about the impact of the current crisis and measures that have been undertaken by governments to mitigate an alleged adverse effect of the crisis on communicable diseases.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ilo:ilowps:433612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lönnroth, Knut & Jaramillo, Ernesto & Williams, Brian G. & Dye, Christopher & Raviglione, Mario, 2009. "Drivers of tuberculosis epidemics: The role of risk factors and social determinants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2240-2246, June.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010.
"The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
10-079, Harvard Business School.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Schneider, Daniel & Tufano, Peter, 2010. "The economic crisis and medical care usage," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage," CeRP Working Papers 98, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel J. Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The economic crisis and medical care usage," NBER Working Papers 15843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.