Economic crisis and communicable disease control in Europe: A scoping study among national experts
The effects of the current global economic crisis on the spread and control of communicable diseases remain uncertain. This study aimed to explore experts’ views about the impact of the current crisis and measures that have been undertaken by governments to mitigate an alleged adverse effect of the crisis on communicable diseases.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ilo:ilowps:433612 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Schneider, Daniel & Tufano, Peter, 2010.
"The economic crisis and medical care usage,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2010/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage," CeRP Working Papers 98, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel J. Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The economic crisis and medical care usage," NBER Working Papers 15843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Daniel Schneider & Peter Tufano, 2010. "The Economic Crisis and Medical Care Usage," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-079, Harvard Business School.
- Lönnroth, Knut & Jaramillo, Ernesto & Williams, Brian G. & Dye, Christopher & Raviglione, Mario, 2009. "Drivers of tuberculosis epidemics: The role of risk factors and social determinants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2240-2246, June.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Global Monitoring Report 2010 : The MDGs after the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2444.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:168-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.