Is stock price rounded for economic reasons in the Chinese markets?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aitken, Michael & Brown, Philip & Buckland, Christine & Izan, H. Y. & Walter, Terry, 1996. "Price clustering on the Australian Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 297-314, July.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M., 1997. "The Impact of Decimalization on Market Quality: An Empirical Investigation of the Toronto Stock Exchange," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 92-120, April.
- Angel, James J, 1997. " Tick Size, Share Prices, and Stock Splits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 655-681, June.
- Ahn, Hee-Joon & Cao, Charles Q. & Choe, Hyuk, 1998. "Decimalization and competition among stock markets: Evidence from the Toronto Stock Exchange cross-listed securities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 51-87, April.
- Kumar Venkataraman, 2001. "Automated Versus Floor Trading: An Analysis of Execution Costs on the Paris and New York Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1445-1485, 08.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1997. "The degree of price resolution and equity trading costs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-34, July.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.