An initial implementation of the Turing tournament to learning in repeated two-person games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Crawford, 2010.
"Adaptive Dynamics in Coordination Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
404, David K. Levine.
- R. McKelvey & T. Palfrey, 2010.
"Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
510, David K. Levine.
- Boylan Richard T. & El-Gamal Mahmoud A., 1993.
"Fictitious Play: A Statistical Study of Multiple Economic Experiments,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 205-222, April.
- Boylan, Richard T. & El-Gamal, Mahmoud A., 1990. "Fictitious Play: A Statistical Study of Multiple Economic Experiments," Working Papers 737, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. Boylan & E. El-Gamal, 2010. "Fictitious Play: A Statistical Study of Multiple Economic Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 403, David K. Levine.
- Stahl, Dale O., 1996. "Boundedly Rational Rule Learning in a Guessing Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 303-330, October.
- Colin Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho, 1999. "Experience-weighted Attraction Learning in Normal Form Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 827-874, July.
- Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Sethi, Rajiv & Erev, Ido & Peterhansl, Alexander, 2005.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 523-542, April.
- Dale O. Stahl, 1999. "Evidence based rules and learning in symmetric normal-form games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(1), pages 111-130.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:57:y:2006:i:1:p:93-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.