Bundle and separate sales in auctions with entry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1987. "Auctions with entry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 343-347.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Meyer-Ter-Vehn, Moritz & Moldovanu, Benny, 2006.
"Mixed Bundling Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Meyer-ter-Vehn, Moritz & Moldovanu, Benny, 2006. "Mixed Bundling Auctions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 141, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Philippe Jehiel & Moritz Meyer-Ter-Vehn & Benny Moldovanu, 2007. "Mixed Bundling Auctions," Post-Print halshs-00754233, HAL.
- Philippe Jehiel & Moritz Meyer-Ter-Vehn & Benny Moldovanu, 2006. "Mixed Bundling Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001123, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Harstad, Ronald M, 1990. "Alternative Common-Value Auction Procedures: Revenue Comparisons with Free Entry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 421-429, April.
- Palfrey, Thomas R, 1983. "Bundling Decisions by a Multiproduct Monopolist with Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 463-483, March.
- Indranil Chakraborty, 2002. "Bundling and the Reduction of the Winner's Curse," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 663-684, December.
- Indranil Chakraborty, 1999. "Bundling decisions for selling multiple objects," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(3), pages 723-733.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan & Michael D. Whinston, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-383.
- Christopher Avery & Terrence Hendershott, 2000. "Bundling and Optimal Auctions of Multiple Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(3), pages 483-497.
- Levin, Dan & Smith, James L, 1994. "Equilibrium in Auctions with Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 585-599, June.
- Eiichiro Kazumori & John McMillan, 2003. "Selliing Online Versus Offline," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000254, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:54:y:2006:i:1:p:31-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.