Probabilistic choice and procedurally bounded rationality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKelvey Richard D. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995. "Quantal Response Equilibria for Normal Form Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 6-38, July.
- repec:fth:tilbur:99122 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, Eric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1999.
"Evolution and Refinement with Endogenous Mistake Probabilities,"
Working Paper Series
525, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Weibull, J., 1999. "Evolution and Refinement with Endogenous Mistake Probabilities," Discussion Paper 1999-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2000. "Probabilistic Choice as a Result of Mistakes," Working Paper Series 544, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997.
"Social Norms and Economic Incentives in the Welfare State,"
Working Paper Series
476, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck & Sten Nyberg & Jörgen W. Weibull, 1999. "Social Norms and Economic Incentives in the Welfare State," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 1-35.
- Coughlin, Peter & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1981. "Electoral outcomes with probabilistic voting and Nash social welfare maxima," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-121, February.
- Snickars, Folke & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1977. "A minimum information principle : Theory and practice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-2), pages 137-168, March.
- Machina, Mark J, 1985. "Stochastic Choice Functions Generated from Deterministic Preferences over Lotteries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 575-94, September.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Stahl, D O, 1990. "Entropy Control Costs and Entropic Equilibria," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(2), pages 129-38.
- CHEN, Hsiao-Ch. & FRIEDMAN, J.W. & THISSE, Jacques-Francois, 1996.
"Boundedly Rational Nash Equilibrium: A Probabilistic Choice Approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chen, Hsiao-Chi & Friedman, James W. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1997. "Boundedly Rational Nash Equilibrium: A Probabilistic Choice Approach," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 32-54, January.
- Chen, H.-C. & Friedman, J. W. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Boundedly rational Nash equilibrium: a probabilistic choice approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1248, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Josef Hofbauer & William H. Sandholm, 2001.
"Evolution and Learning in Games with Randomly Disturbed Payoffs,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0205, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hofbauer,J. & Sandholm,W.H., 2001. "Evolution and learning in games with randomly disturbed payoffs," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Coughlin, Peter & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1981. "Directional and local electoral equilibria with probabilistic voting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 226-239, April.
- C S Fisk & D E Boyce, 1984. "A modified composite cost measure for probabilistic choice modeling," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(2), pages 241-248, February.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A., 2001. "Minimum-Effort Coordination Games: Stochastic Potential and Logit Equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 177-199, February.
- C S Fisk & D E Boyce, 1984. "A Modified Composite Cost Measure for Probabilistic Choice Modeling," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 16(2), pages 241-248, February.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:544 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:525 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:41:y:2002:i:1:p:61-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.