Hedging individual mortgage risk
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Templeton, William K. & Main, Robert S. & Orris, J. B., 1996. "A simulation approach to the choice between fixed and adjustable rate mortgages," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 101-117.
- Julia Fernald & Patricia C. Mosser & Frank Keane, 1994. "Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 92-100.
- Berkovitch, Elazar & Greenbaum, Stuart I., 1991. "The Loan Commitment as an Optimal Financing Contract," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 83-95, March.
- Raymond Chiang & Thomas F. Gosnell & Andrea J. Heuson, 1997. "Evaluating the Interest-Rate Risk of Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 77-94.
- Julia Fernald & Patricia C. Mosser & Frank Keane, 1994. "Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve," Research Paper 9411, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.