Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zivney, Terry L. & Luft, Carl F., 1999. "Hedging individual mortgage risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-115.
- John Kambhu, 1998. "Dealers' hedging of interest rate options in the U.S. dollar fixed-income market," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 35-58.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:0206g is not listed on IDEAS
- Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R., 2011. "Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 620-632, October.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Sumner, Steven W. & Yamashiro, Guy M., 2007.
"Bank loan portfolios and the monetary transmission mechanism,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 904-924, April.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Sumner, Steven & Yamashiro, Guy, 2004. "Banks' Loan Portfolio and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 4725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Kambhu, 1997. "Interest rate options dealers' hedging in the US dollar fixed income market," Research Paper 9719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2009.
"Securitisation and the bank lending channel,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 996-1009, November.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Working Paper Series 838, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques, 2008. "Securitization and the bank lending channel," Proceedings 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 653, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hanson, Samuel G., 2014. "Mortgage convexity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 270-299.
More about this item
KeywordsHedging (Finance) ; Mortgages ; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1994:i:sum:p:92-100:n:v.19no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.