Mortgage security hedging and the yield curve
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001|
Web page: http://www.newyorkfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Zivney, Terry L. & Luft, Carl F., 1999. "Hedging individual mortgage risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-115.
- John Kambhu, 1998. "Dealers' hedging of interest rate options in the U.S. dollar fixed-income market," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 35-58.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2014.
"Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 27(3), pages 663-713.
- Greenwood, Robin & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2008. "Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 6694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Robin Greenwood, 2008. "Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp607, Financial Markets Group.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2008. "Bond Supply and Excess Bond Returns," NBER Working Papers 13806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Greenwood & Dimitri Vayanos, 2008. "Bond supply and excess bond returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24425, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Graveline, Jeremy J. & McBrady, Matthew R., 2011. "Who makes on-the-run Treasuries special?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 620-632, October.
- Roberto Perli & Brian P. Sack, 2003. "Does mortgage hedging amplify movements in long-term interest rates?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Sumner, Steven W. & Yamashiro, Guy M., 2007. "Bank loan portfolios and the monetary transmission mechanism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 904-924, April.
- Den Haan, Wouter & Sumner, Steven & Yamashiro, Guy, 2004. "Banks' Loan Portfolio and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," CEPR Discussion Papers 4725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Kambhu, 1997. "Interest rate options dealers' hedging in the US dollar fixed income market," Research Paper 9719, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marques-Ibanez, David, 2009. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 996-1009, November.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Working Paper Series 838, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques, 2008. "Securitization and the bank lending channel," Proceedings 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 653, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hanson, Samuel G., 2014. "Mortgage convexity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 270-299.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednrp:9411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed