'Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is' A Profile of Ethical Investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cullis, John G & Lewis, Alan & Winnett, Adrian, 1992. "Paying to Be Good? U.K. Ethical Investments," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24.
- Beal, Diana, 1996. "The Behaviour of Agency Costs Relevant to Visitation at National Parks of South-Western Queensland," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Rubenstein, Daniel Blake, 1992. "Bridging the gap between green accounting and black ink," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 501-508, July.
- Arnold, Patricia & Hammond, Theresa, 1994. "The role of accounting in ideological conflict: Lessons from the South African divestment movement," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 111-126, February.
- Rockness, Joanne & Williams, Paul F., 1988. "A descriptive study of social responsibility mutual funds," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 397-411, June.
- Anand, Paul & Cowton, Christopher J., 1993. "The ethical investor: Exploring dimensions of investment behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 377-385, June.
- Baker, H Kent & Haslem, John A, 1974. "Toward the Development of Client-Specified Valuation Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1255-1263, September.
- Owen, David L., 1990. "Towards a theory of social investment: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 249-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anett Wins & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: a survey among German retail fund investors," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 51-99, April.
- Derwall, Jeroen & Koedijk, Kees & Ter Horst, Jenke, 2011. "A tale of values-driven and profit-seeking social investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2137-2147, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2132-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Pasewark & Mark Riley, 2010. "It’s a Matter of Principle: The Role of Personal Values in Investment Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 237-253, May.
- Thomas Berry & Joan Junkus, 2013. "Socially Responsible Investing: An Investor Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 707-720, February.
- Joan C. Junkus & Thomas C. Berry, 2010. "The demographic profile of socially responsible investors," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 474-481, May.
- Leda Nath & Lori Holder-Webb & Jeffrey Cohen, 2013. "Will Women Lead the Way? Differences in Demand for Corporate Social Responsibility Information for Investment Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 85-102, November.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Mai Nguyen, 2016. "Which proportion of SR investments is enough? A survey-based approach," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Paul Gerrans & Ingebjørg Kristoffersen & Marilyn Clark-Murphy, 2004. "The Behaviour of Socially Responsible Investments as Financial Assets," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 14(34), pages 10-20, November.
- Nilsson, Jonas & Jansson , Johan & Isberg, Sofia & Nordvall, Anna-Carin, 2011. "Determinants of customer satisfaction with socially responsible investments: Do ethical and environmental factors impact customer satisfaction with SRI profiled mutual funds?," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2011/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Gilles Grolleau & Deborah Peterson, 2015. "Biodiversity conservation through private initiative: the case of Earth Sanctuaries Ltd," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 293-312, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:129-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.