Socially Responsible Investing: An Investor Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan C. Junkus & Thomas C. Berry, 2010. "The demographic profile of socially responsible investors," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 474-481, May.
- Jonas Nilsson, 2008. "Investment with a Conscience: Examining the Impact of Pro-Social Attitudes and Perceived Financial Performance on Socially Responsible Investment Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 307-325, December.
- Beal, Diana & Goyen, Michelle, 1998. "'Putting Your Money Where Your Mouth Is' A Profile of Ethical Investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1831-:d:150186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1323371 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1204-:d:141339 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:214-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscar De la Torre Torres & Mª Isabel Martínez Torre Enciso, 2017. "Is socially responsible investment useful in Mexico? A multi-factor and ex-ante review," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(1), pages 222-238, Enero-Mar.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0605-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Performance and performance persistence of socially responsible investment funds in Europe and North America,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 254-266.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Performance and Performance Persistence of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Europe and North America," MPRA Paper 59119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:imx:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:67-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rossi, Mariacristina & Sansone, Dario & van Soest, Arthur & Torricelli, Costanza, 2019.
"Household preferences for socially responsible investments,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 107-120.
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0066, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Mariacristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Arthur van Soest & Costanza Torricelli, 2018. "“Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments"," CeRP Working Papers 177, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:153:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3356-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Mai Nguyen, 2016. "Which proportion of SR investments is enough? A survey-based approach," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Emiel Duuren & Auke Plantinga & Bert Scholtens, 2016. "ESG Integration and the Investment Management Process: Fundamental Investing Reinvented," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 525-533, October.
- Charfeddine, Lanouar & Najah, Ahlem & Teulon, Frédéric, 2016. "Socially responsible investing and Islamic funds: New perspectives for portfolio allocation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 351-361.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1947-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:157:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-018-3788-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocially responsible investing; Negative screening; Investor survey; Environment; Corporate social responsibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:112:y:2013:i:4:p:707-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.