Autoregressive conditional tail behavior and results on Government bond yield spreads
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R.W.J. van den Goorbergh, 1999. "Value-at-Risk and least squares tail index estimation," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 578, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Rockinger, Michael & Jondeau, Eric, 2002.
"Entropy densities with an application to autoregressive conditional skewness and kurtosis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 119-142, January.
- Rockinger, M. & Jondeau, E., 2001. "Entropy Densities: with an Application to Autoregressive Conditional Skewness and Kurtosis," Working papers 79, Banque de France.
- Hsieh, David A., 1993. "Implications of Nonlinear Dynamics for Financial Risk Management," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 41-64, March.
- Niklas Wagner & Terry A. Marsh, 2004. "Measuring Tail Thickness under GARCH and an Application to Extreme Exchange Rate Changes," Econometrics 0401008, EconWPA.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Frey, Rudiger, 2000. "Estimation of tail-related risk measures for heteroscedastic financial time series: an extreme value approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 271-300, November.
- Longin, Francois M, 1996. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Extreme Stock Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(3), pages 383-408, July.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2000.
"How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 12-22, February.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1997. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-45, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1998. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," NBER Working Papers 6844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1998. "How Relevant is Volatility Forecasting for Financial Risk Management?," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-080, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Quintos, Carmela & Fan, Zhenhong & Phillips, Peter C B, 2001. "Structural Change Tests in Tail Behaviour and the Asian Crisis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 633-63, July.
- John W. Galbraith, 2004.
"Circuit Breakers and the Tail Index of Equity Returns,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(1), pages 109-129.
- John Galbraith & Serguei Zernov, 2002. "Circuit Breakers and the Tail Index of Equity Returns," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-62, CIRANO.
- Livio Stracca, . "Economics and Politics: Interest Rate Convergence in Europe and EMU," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1963. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36, pages 394.
- Somnath Datta & William McCormick, 1998. "Inference for the Tail Parameters of a Linear Process with Heavy Tail Innovations," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 337-359, June.
- Len Umantsev & Victor Chernozhukov, 2001. "Conditional value-at-risk: Aspects of modeling and estimation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 271-292.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:14:y:2005:i:2:p:247-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.