Program theory evaluation: Logic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lipsey, Mark W. & Pollard, John A., 1989. "Driving toward theory in program evaluation: More models to choose from," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 317-328, January.
- Frenk, Julio, 1992. "Balancing relevance and excellence: Organizational responses to link research with decision making," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1397-1404, December.
- B Markham & J Lomas, 1995. "Review of the Multi-hospital Arrangements Literature: Benefits, Disadvantages and Lessons for Implementation," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1995-08, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Davis, Peter & Howden-Chapman, Philippa, 1996. "Translating research findings into health policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 865-872, September.
- Chen, Huey-Tsyh & Rossi, Peter H., 1987. "The theory-driven approach to validity," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-103, January.
- Renger, Ralph & Hurley, Carolyn, 2006. "From theory to practice: Lessons learned in the application of the ATM approach to developing logic models," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 106-119, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deane, Kelsey L. & Harré, Niki, 2014. "Program theory-driven evaluation science in a youth development context," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 61-70.
- Abdul-Manan, Amir F.N. & Baharuddin, Azizan & Chang, Lee Wei, 2015. "Application of theory-based evaluation for the critical analysis of national biofuel policy: A case study in Malaysia," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 39-49.
- Park, Chul Hyun & Welch, Eric W. & Sriraj, P.S., 2016. "An integrative theory-driven framework for evaluating travel training programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 7-20.
- Nikpay, Fatemeh & Ahmad, Rodina & Yin Kia, Chiam, 2017. "A hybrid method for evaluating enterprise architecture implementation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-16.
- Contandriopoulos, Damien & Brousselle, Astrid & Breton, Mylaine & Sangster-Gormley, Esther & Kilpatrick, Kelley & Dubois, Carl-Ardy & Brault, Isabelle & Perroux, Mélanie, 2016. "Nurse practitioners, canaries in the mine of primary care reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(6), pages 682-689.
- Hickey, Gráinne & McGilloway, Sinead & O’Brien, Morgan & Leckey, Yvonne & Devlin, Maurice, 2015. "A theory-based evaluation of a community-based funding scheme in a disadvantaged suburban city area," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 61-69.
- Tremblay, Marie-Claude & Brousselle, Astrid & Richard, Lucie & Beaudet, Nicole, 2013. "Defining, illustrating and reflecting on logic analysis with an example from a professional development program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 64-73.
- Cartier, Yuri & Benmarhnia, Tarik & Brousselle, Astrid, 2015. "Tool for assessing health and equity impacts of interventions modifying air quality in urban environments," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-9.
- Dunkley, Ria A. & Franklin, Alex, 2017. "Failing better: The stochastic art of evaluating community-led environmental action programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 112-122.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:183-194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLogic analysis Evaluation Evaluation theory Program theory evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:1:p:69-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.