Balancing relevance and excellence: Organizational responses to link research with decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran, Nhan T. & Hyder, Adnan A. & Kulanthayan, Subramaniam & Singh, Suret & Umar, R.S. Radin, 2009. "Engaging policy makers in road safety research in Malaysia: A theoretical and contextual analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 58-65, April.
- Walsh, Julia & Simonet, Maryse, 1995. "Data analysis needs for health sector reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 295-306.
- John, Peabody & Tauiwalo, Mario & Robalino, David & Frenk, Julio, 2004. "Improving the Quality of Care in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:95:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0855-x is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Souza, Carol & Sadana, Ritu, 2006. "Why do case studies on national health research systems matter? Identifying common challenges in low- and middle-income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(8), pages 2072-2078, April.
- Jansen, Maria W.J. & De Vries, Nanne K. & Kok, Gerjo & Van Oers, Hans A.M., 2008. "Collaboration between practice, policy and research in local public health in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 295-307, May.
- Brousselle, Astrid & Champagne, François, 2011. "Program theory evaluation: Logic analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-78, February.
- Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Lamari, Moktar, 2001. "Utilization of social science research knowledge in Canada," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 333-349, February.
More about this item
Keywordshealth research organizational design brain drain public policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:35:y:1992:i:11:p:1397-1404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.