Working with evaluation stakeholders: A rationale, step-wise approach and toolkit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposito, Giovanna & Freda, Maria Francesca, 2015. "Evaluating training context competence of use: Productive and unproductive models of use," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 77-87.
- Ullrich-French, Sarah & Cole, Amy N. & Montgomery, Anna K., 2016. "Evaluation development for a physical activity positive youth development program for girls," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 67-76.
- Kivits, Robbert & Charles, Michael B., 2015. "Aviation planning policy in Australia: Identifying frames of reference to support public decision making," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 102-111.
- Khan, Zaheer & Ludlow, David & Caceres, Santiago, 2013. "Evaluating a collaborative IT based research and development project," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 27-41.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:66:y:2018:i:c:p:156-164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStakeholders Evaluation use Intended users;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.