Incidence of non-compliance with unemployment insurance regulations and associated claimant characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & W. Craig Riddell, 1993.
"A Comparative Analysis of Unemployment in Canada and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 149-190
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & W. Craig Riddell, 1992. "A Comparative Analysis of Unemployment in Canada and the United States," Working Papers 677, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1986. "Fraudulent collection of unemployment benefits : A theoretical analysis with reference to income tax evasion," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Burgess, Paul L, 1992. "Compliance with Unemployment-Insurance Job-Search Regulations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 371-396, October.
- Robert D. St. Louis & Paul L. Burgess & Jerry L. Kingston, 1986. "Reported VS. Actual Job Search by Unemployment Insurance Claimants," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(1), pages 92-117.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:22:y:1999:i:3:p:341-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.