Mondialisation, emploi et chômage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & Richard B. Freeman, 1993. "Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number card93-1, January.
- repec:ubc:bricol:92-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 1995.
"Labor Adjustment under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and the United States,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Friedrich Buttler & Wolfgang Franz & Ronald Schettkat & David Soskice (ed.), Institutional Frameworks and Labor Market Performance: Comparative Views on the U.S. and German Economies, pages 285-315
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Susan N. Houseman & Katharine G. Abraham, 1993. "Labor Adjustment Under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and The United States," NBER Working Papers 4548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan N. Houseman & Katharine G. Abraham, 1994. "Labor Adjustment Under Different Institutional Structures: A Case Study of Germany and the United States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 94-26, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:73:y:1997:i:4:p:629-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.