Labour Market Adjustment in Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alun H. Thomas & Eswar S Prasad, 1997. "Labor Market Adjustment in Canada and the United States," IMF Working Papers 97/2, International Monetary Fund.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card & W. Craig Riddell, 1993.
"A Comparative Analysis of Unemployment in Canada and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 149-190
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & W. Craig Riddell, 1992. "A Comparative Analysis of Unemployment in Canada and the United States," Working Papers 677, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Chan G. Huh & Bharat Trehan, 1995.
"Modeling the time-series behavior of the aggregate wage rate,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-13.
- Chan Guk Huh & Bharat Trehan, 1992. "Modelling the time series behavior of the aggregate wage rate," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 92-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Miles Corak & Stephen R. G. Jones, 1995. "The Persistence of Unemployment: How Important Were Regional Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 555-567, August.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Andolfatto, David & Gomme, Paul, 1996. "Unemployment insurance and labor-market activity in Canada," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 47-82, June.
- Robert A. Amano & R. Tiff Macklem, 1998. "Unemployment Persistence and Costly Adjustment of Labour: A Canada-US Comparison," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 138-151, February.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John C. Haltiwanger, 1995. "Real Wages and the Business Cycle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(3), pages 1215-1264, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eswar Prasad & Alun Thomas, 1998. "A disaggregated analysis of employment growth fluctuations in Canada," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(3), pages 274-287, September.
- Mario Lefebvre, 1997. "Les marchés du travail régionaux : une comparaison entre le Canada et les États-Unis," Staff Working Papers 97-17, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:24:y:1998:i:s1:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .