Modeling the time-series behavior of the aggregate wage rate
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chan Guk Huh & Bharat Trehan, 1992. "Modelling the time series behavior of the aggregate wage rate," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 92-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luojia Hu & Maude Toussaint-Comeau, 2010. "Do labor market activities help predict inflation?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 52-63.
- Eswar Prasad & Alun Thomas, 1998.
"Labour Market Adjustment in Canada and the United States,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 121-137, February.
- Alun H. Thomas & Eswar S Prasad, 1997. "Labor Market Adjustment in Canada and the United States," IMF Working Papers 97/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Yash P. Mehra, 2000. "Wage-price dynamics : are they consistent with cost push?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 27-43.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1993. "Unit labor costs and the price level," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 35-52.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2000. "Understanding the recent behavior of U.S. inflation," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 6(Jul).
More about this item
KeywordsTime-series analysis ; Wages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1995:p:3-13:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.