Sectoral comparison of electricity-saving potentials in China: An analysis based on provincial input–output tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Su, Bin & Huang, H.C. & Ang, B.W. & Zhou, P., 2010. "Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The effects of sector aggregation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 166-175, January.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3680-3689, June.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W., 2008. "Linear programming models for measuring economy-wide energy efficiency performance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2901-2906, August.
- Blumstein, Carl & Stoft, Steven E, 1995. "Technical efficiency, production functions and conservation supply curves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 765-768, September.
- Tarancón, Miguel Ángel & del Río, Pablo & Callejas, Fernando, 2011. "Determining the responsibility of manufacturing sectors regarding electricity consumption. The Spanish case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 46-52.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li, 2012. "Electricity saving potential of the power generation industry in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 307-316.
- Meier, Alan & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Wright, Janice, 1982. "Supply curves of conserved energy for California's residential sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 347-358.
- Jiang, Zhujun & Tan, Jijun, 2013. "How the removal of energy subsidy affects general price in China: A study based on input–output model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 599-606.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Han, J.Y., 2010. "Total factor carbon emission performance: A Malmquist index analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 194-201, January.
- Mu, Tao & Xia, Qing & Kang, Chongqing, 2010. "Input-output table of electricity demand and its application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 326-331.
- McKane, Aimee & Hasanbeigi, Ali, 2011. "Motor systems energy efficiency supply curves: A methodology for assessing the energy efficiency potential of industrial motor systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6595-6607, October.
- Lim, Seul-Ye & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2013. "The impact of electricity price changes on industrial prices and the general price level in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1551-1555.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2013. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: Competitive versus non-competitive imports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 83-87.
- Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Wang, H., 2012. "Energy and CO2 emission performance in electricity generation: A non-radial directional distance function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 625-635.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2011. "Multi-region input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The feedback effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 42-53.
- Liang, Sai & Zhang, Tianzhu & Wang, Yafei & Jia, Xiaoping, 2012. "Sustainable urban materials management for air pollutants mitigation based on urban physical input–output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 387-392.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2013. "Analyzing the driving forces behind CO2 emissions and reduction strategies for energy-intensive sectors in Taiwan, 1996–2006," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 402-411.
- Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye, 2014. "The changing trend and influencing factors of energy efficiency: The case of nine countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1026-1034.
- Dong, Huijuan & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Jacques, David A., 2014. "Three accounts for regional carbon emissions from both fossil energy consumption and industrial process," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 276-283.
- Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Li & Wu, Ya, 2012. "Evaluation of electricity saving potential in China's chemical industry based on cointegration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 320-330.
- Olanrewaju, O.A. & Jimoh, A.A. & Kholopane, P.A., 2013. "Assessing the energy potential in the South African industry: A combined IDA-ANN-DEA (Index Decomposition Analysis-Artificial Neural Network-Data Envelopment Analysis) model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 225-232.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2010. "Input-output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: The effects of spatial aggregation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 10-18, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özkara, Yücel & Atak, Mehmet, 2015. "Regional total-factor energy efficiency and electricity saving potential of manufacturing industry in Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 495-510.
- Ling Li & Ling Tang & Junrong Zhang, 2019. "Coupling Structural Decomposition Analysis and Sensitivity Analysis to Investigate CO 2 Emission Intensity in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-23, June.
- Zhen, Wei & Qin, Quande & Zhong, Zhangqi & Li, Li & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2018. "Uncovering household indirect energy-saving responsibility from a sectoral perspective: An empirical analysis of Guangdong, China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 451-461.
- Jiang, Xuemei & Zhu, Kunfu & Green, Christopher, 2015. "China's energy saving potential from the perspective of energy efficiency advantages of foreign-invested enterprises," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 104-112.
- Cortés-Borda, D. & Guillén-Gosálbez, G. & Jiménez, L., 2015. "Assessment of nuclear energy embodied in international trade following a world multi-regional input–output approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 91-101.
- Mardones, Cristian & Baeza, Nicolas, 2018. "Economic and environmental effects of a CO2 tax in Latin American countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 262-273.
- Choi, Jun-Ki & Morrison, Drew & Hallinan, Kevin P. & Brecha, Robert J., 2014. "Economic and environmental impacts of community-based residential building energy efficiency investment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 877-886.
- Duarte, Rosa & Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2017. "The electricity industry in Spain: A structural analysis using a disaggregated input-output model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 2640-2651.
- ORALHAN Burcu & ALTAY TOPCU BetÃ¼l & SÃœMERLÄ° SARIGÃœL Sevgi, 2016. "Determination Of Key Sectors In Turkish Economy By Using Input-Output Analysis," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(1), pages 178-192, June.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Energy saving potential; Input–output analysis; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:72:y:2014:i:c:p:772-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.