Determination Of Key Sectors In Turkish Economy By Using Input-Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cii:cepiie:2014-q4-140-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Lian-Biao & Peng, Pan & Zhu, Lei, 2015. "Embodied energy, export policy adjustment and China's sustainable development: A multi-regional input-output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 457-467.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Tahira Yasmin, 2014. "Assessment of the global financial crisis effects on energy consumption and economic growth in Malaysia: An input–output analysis," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 140, pages 49-70.
- Meng, F.Y. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Bai, Y., 2014. "Sectoral comparison of electricity-saving potentials in China: An analysis based on provincial input–output tables," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 772-782.
- Chang, Young-Tae & Shin, Sung-Ho & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo, 2014. "Economic impact of port sectors on South African economy: An input–output analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 333-340.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q4-140-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sibel ATAN, 2011. "Türkiye’deki Sektörel Bağlantı Yapısının Girdi-Çıktı Yaklaşımı İle İncelenmesi: Yurtiçi Üretim Ve İthal Ara Girdi Ayrıştırması," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 22(80), pages 59-78.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2015. "Multiplicative decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity change using input–output analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 13-20.
More about this item
KeywordsLeontief Input-Output Analysis; Key Sectors; Forward-Backward Linkages Coefficients;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:68:y:2016:i:1:p:178-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Alexandru Stoica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.