Avoiding the resource curse the case Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2006.
"Institutions and the Resource Curse,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 1-20, January.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Moene, Karl-Ove & Torvik, Ragnar, 2003. "Institutions and the resource curse," Memorandum 29/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2002. "Institutions and the resource curse," Development and Comp Systems 0210003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Institutions and the Resource Curse," DEGIT Conference Papers c009_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Natural Resource Abundance and Economic Growth," Papers 517a, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013.
"Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy,"
No 6/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Boom or gloom? Examining the Dutch disease in a two-speed economy," CAMA Working Papers 2013-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mideksa, Torben K., 2013. "The economic impact of natural resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 277-289.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Doroshenko & Andrey Shelomentsev & Natalja Sirotkina & Bulat Husainov, 2014. "Paradoxes Of The «Natural Resource Curse» Regional Development In The Post-Soviet Space," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 81-93.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Jotzo, Frank, 2017.
"Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," GRI Working Papers 267, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Sam Fankhauser & Frank Jotzo, 2017. "Economic growth and development with low-carbon energy," CCEP Working Papers 1705, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:32-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morck, Randall & Nakamura, Masao, 2018.
"Japan's ultimately unaccursed natural resources-financed industrialization,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 32-54.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2018. "Japan's Ultimately Unaccursed Natural Resources-financed Industrialization," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Governance (NBER-TCER-CEPR Conference) National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2016. "Japan’s Ultimately Unaccursed Natural Resources-Financed Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 22865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Wirth, Eszter, 2016. "Is the Norwegian model exportable to combat Dutch disease?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 85-96.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:59:y:2018:i:c:p:544-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ana:journl:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:39-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:258-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohn, Klaus, 2016. "Resource revenue management and wealth neutrality in Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 446-457.
- Roberto Iacono, 2015.
"The Basilicata Wealth Fund: Resource Policy and Long-run Economic Development in Southern Italy,"
2015.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2015. "The Basilicata Wealth Fund: resource policy and long-run economic development in Southern Italy," MPRA Paper 66393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo Rodrigues, Larissa & Luís Sauer, Ildo, 2015. "Exploratory assessment of the economic gains of a pre-salt oil field in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 486-495.
- Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili, 2014. "Natural resource dependence, human capital accumulation, and economic growth: A combined explanation for the resource curse and the resource blessing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 632-642.
- Felix Kumah-Abiwu, 2017. "Democratic Institutions, Natural Resource Governance, and Ghana’s Oil Wealth," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Bernt Bratsberg & OddbjÃ¸rn Raaum & Ole Rogeberg, 2017. "Migrant labor in the Norwegian petroleum sector," Development Working Papers 420, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 23 Feb 2017.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:179-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017.
"A comparison of fiscal rules for resource-rich economies,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 179-193.
- Roberto Iacono, 2012. "Is it really worse with a Bird in Hand? A comparison of fiscal rules for resource-rich economies," Working Paper Series 12612, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Aloise de Seabra, Alessandra & Khosrovyan, Alla & Del Valls, T. Angel & Polette, Marcus, 2015. "Management of pre-salt oil royalties: Wealth or poverty for Brazilian coastal zones as a result?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:61:y:2019:i:c:p:293-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResource curse; Oil; Fiscal policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:63:y:2013:i:c:p:870-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.