The development of natural gas as an automotive fuel in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Linwei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Liu, Pei, 2012. "Oil development in China: Current status and future trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 43-53.
- Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Ni, Weidou, 2011. "Integrated energy strategy for the sustainable development of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1143-1154.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Scenario analysis on alternative fuel/vehicle for China's future road transport: Life-cycle energy demand and GHG emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3943-3956, August.
- Yang, Ming & Kraft-Oliver, Terry & Yan, Guo Xiao & Min, Wang Tian, 1997. "Compressed natural gas vehicles: Motoring towards a cleaner Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3-4), pages 395-405, March.
- Arteconi, A. & Brandoni, C. & Evangelista, D. & Polonara, F., 2010. "Life-cycle greenhouse gas analysis of LNG as a heavy vehicle fuel in Europe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 2005-2013, June.
- Shi, Guo-Hua & Jing, You-Yin & Wang, Song-Ling & Zhang, Xu-Tao, 2010. "Development status of liquefied natural gas industry in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7457-7465, November.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan, 2010. "Alternative fuel buses currently in use in China: Life-cycle fossil energy use, GHG emissions and policy recommendations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 406-418, January.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Song, Lingjun & Li, Xihao & Ouyang, Minggao, 2010. "Energy consumption and GHG emissions of GTL fuel by LCA: Results from eight demonstration transit buses in Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3212-3217, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pfoser, Sarah & Schauer, Oliver & Costa, Yasel, 2018. "Acceptance of LNG as an alternative fuel: Determinants and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 259-267.
- Wang, Hongxia & Fang, Hong & Yu, Xueying & Wang, Ke, 2015. "Development of natural gas vehicles in China: An assessment of enabling factors and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 80-93.
- Girma T. Chala & Abd Rashid Abd Aziz & Ftwi Y. Hagos, 2018. "Natural Gas Engine Technologies: Challenges and Energy Sustainability Issue," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-44, October.
- Li, Weiqi & Dai, Yaping & Ma, Linwei & Hao, Han & Lu, Haiyan & Albinson, Rosemary & Li, Zheng, 2015. "Oil-saving pathways until 2030 for road freight transportation in China based on a cost-optimization model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 369-384.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Jiang, Haiyan & Zhou, Qingping & Wu, Jie & Qin, Shanshan, 2016. "China’s natural gas production and consumption analysis based on the multicycle Hubbert model and rolling Grey model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1149-1167.
- Ivan Smajla & Daria Karasalihović Sedlar & Branko Drljača & Lucija Jukić, 2019. "Fuel Switch to LNG in Heavy Truck Traffic," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Wan, Chengpeng & Yan, Xinping & Zhang, Di & Yang, Zaili, 2019. "A novel policy making aid model for the development of LNG fuelled ships," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 29-44.
- Osorio-Tejada, Jose Luis & Llera-Sastresa, Eva & Scarpellini, Sabina, 2017. "Liquefied natural gas: Could it be a reliable option for road freight transport in the EU?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 785-795.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Hu, Jingnan & Huang, Ruikun & Zhou, Yu & Bao, Xiaofeng & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2014. "Can Euro V heavy-duty diesel engines, diesel hybrid and alternative fuel technologies mitigate NOX emissions? New evidence from on-road tests of buses in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 118-126.
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi, 2016. "Natural gas as vehicle fuel in China: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 521-533.
- Zhao, Chunfu & Chen, Bin, 2014. "China’s oil security from the supply chain perspective: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 269-279.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; Vehicle; Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:62:y:2013:i:c:p:531-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.