Cost reduction potentials in the German market for balancing power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-Po & Wilson, Robert, 2002. "Multi-dimensional Procurement Auctions for Power Reserves: Robust Incentive-Compatible Scoring and Settlement Rules," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 161-183, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dui:wpaper:1502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai Flinkerbusch, "undated". "A more efficient procurement mechanism for reserve capacity in the German market for balancing power," Working Papers 201178, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:400-413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanemann, Philipp & Bruckner, Thomas, 2016. "Retrieval Probabilities of Secondary Control Reserve within Systems with a High Share of Renewable Energies," Contributions of the Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management 01/2016, University of Leipzig, Institute for Infrastructure and Resources Management.
- Flinkerbusch, Kai, 2011. "A more efficient procurement mechanism for reserver capacity in the German market for balancing power," CAWM Discussion Papers 52, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Pape, Christian & Hagemann, Simon & Weber, Christoph, 2016. "Are fundamentals enough? Explaining price variations in the German day-ahead and intraday power market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 376-387.
- Simon Hagemann & Christoph Weber, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and its Determinants in The German Intraday Market for Electricity," EWL Working Papers 1317, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Hahn, Henning & Krautkremer, Bernd & Hartmann, Kilian & Wachendorf, Michael, 2014. "Review of concepts for a demand-driven biogas supply for flexible power generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 383-393.
- Budny, Christoph & Madlener, Reinhard & Hilgers, Christoph, 2013. "Economic Feasibility of Pipeline and Underground Reservoir Storage Options for Power-to-Gas Load Balancing," FCN Working Papers 18/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Balancing power Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:8:p:4712-4718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.