Towards equilibrium offers in unit commitment auctions with nonconvex costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Fabra & Nils‐Henrik Fehr & David Harbord, 2006. "Designing electricity auctions," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 23-46, March.
- O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R., 2005. "Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 269-285, July.
- Ruff, Larry E., 1994. "Stop wheeling and start dealing: Resolving the transmission dilemma," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 24-43, June.
- Wedad Elmaghraby & Shmuel S. Oren, 1999. "The Efficiency of Multi-Unit Electricity Auctions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 89-116.
- Chao, Hung-Po & Wilson, Robert, 2002. "Multi-dimensional Procurement Auctions for Power Reserves: Robust Incentive-Compatible Scoring and Settlement Rules," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 161-183, September.
- Johnson, Raymond B. & Oren, Shmuel S. & Svoboda, Alva J., 1997. "Equity and efficiency of unit commitment in competitive electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 9-19, March.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Oren, Shmuel & O'Neill, Richard, 2010. "Three-part auctions versus self-commitment in day-ahead electricity markets," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 165-173, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvaro Riascos, Miguel Bernal, Luciano de Castro and Shmuel Oren, 2016.
"Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment An Econometric Analysis of Colombia's Experience,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Luciano de Castro & Shmuel Oren & Alvaro Riascos & Miguel Bernal, 2014. "Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment: An Econometric Analysis of Colombia’s Experience," Borradores de Economia 830, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luciano de Castro & Shmuel Oren & Alvaro Riascos & Miguel Bernal, 2014. "Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment: An Econometric Analysis of Colombia’s Experience," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011932, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ramteen Sioshansi and Ashlin Tignor, 2012. "Do Centrally Committed Electricity Markets Provide Useful Price Signals?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
KeywordsMarket design; Unit commitment; Nash equilibrium; Non-convex costs; C72; D44; Q48;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:40:y:2011:i:1:p:41-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .