A system dynamic model for production and consumption policy in Iran oil and gas sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kong Chyong Chi & David M. Reiner & William J. Nuttall, 2009.
"Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis,"
EPRG 0913, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Urban, F. & Benders, R.M.J. & Moll, H.C., 2007. "Modelling energy systems for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3473-3482, June.
- Pandey, Rahul, 2002. "Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 97-106, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Qiang & Zhang, Wenjuan & Li, Huiquan & He, Peng, 2017. "CO2 emission trends of China's primary aluminum industry: A scenario analysis using system dynamics model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 225-235.
- Nasre Esfahani, Mohammad & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan, 2016. "Revisiting the relationships between non-renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and economic growth in Iran," MPRA Paper 71124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yunna, Wu & Kaifeng, Chen & Yisheng, Yang & Tiantian, Feng, 2015. "A system dynamics analysis of technology, cost and policy that affect the market competition of shale gas in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 235-243.
- Ansari, Nastaran & Seifi, Abbas, 2013. "A system dynamics model for analyzing energy consumption and CO2 emission in Iranian cement industry under various production and export scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 75-89.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Shin, Juneseuk & Shin, Wan-Seon & Lee, Changyong, 2013. "An energy security management model using quality function deployment and system dynamics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 72-86.
- Ansari, Nastaran & Seifi, Abbas, 2012. "A system dynamics analysis of energy consumption and corrective policies in Iranian iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 334-343.
- Amirnekooei, K. & Ardehali, M.M. & Sadri, A., 2012. "Integrated resource planning for Iran: Development of reference energy system, forecast, and long-term energy-environment plan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 374-385.
- Dudlák, Tamás, 2018. "After the sanctions: Policy challenges in transition to a new political economy of the Iranian oil and gas sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 464-475.
- Yudha Prambudia & Masaru Nakano, 2012. "Integrated Simulation Model for Energy Security Evaluation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-25, December.
- Li, Fujia & Dong, Suocheng & Li, Zehong & Li, Yu & Li, Shantong & Wan, Yongkun, 2012. "The improvement of CO2 emission reduction policies based on system dynamics method in traditional industrial region with large CO2 emission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 683-695.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem dynamics model Oil and gas sector Policy implications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:12:p:7764-7774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.